When using lifting platform equipment for high-altitude operations, it is necessary to strictly abide by the relevant national regulations for high-altitude operations. Read the lifting platform equipment manuals in detail before use to achieve certification operations, and especially wear the following protective items:
First, the necessary helmet for lifting platform operation
1. Before using the helmet, check whether the shell, cap lining and strap are complete and effective.
2. Adjust the helmet lining before using the helmet so that each part of the helmet lining is spaced from the shell.
3. The cap hoop should be adjusted according to the shape of the head to prevent the hat from sliding and blocking the line of sight when lowering the head.
4. It is strictly forbidden to lining the two top layers of the helmet into one layer.
5. The helmet should be worn tightly and properly, and the hood strap should be tied under the jaw and fastened.
6. The validity period of the helmet is calculated from the date when the product is manufactured. The plastic cap does not exceed two and a half years, and the glass steel cap does not exceed three and a half years.
Second, the safety belt necessary for lifting platform operation
1. Seat belts can only be used after being tested by the inspection unit every six months.
2. When working in the following conditions, you should wear a seat belt:
(1) It is possible to perform work at height, and when entering the workplace, you must wear a seat belt;
(2) When working at heights above two meters;
(3) Work on scaffolding without scaffolding or bar, when the height exceeds 1.5 meters;
(4) When working on inclined roofs;
(5) Flat roof, when there is no protective fence within 1.2 meters from the roof edge or roof opening;
(6) any suspended platform or workbench;
(7) any guardrail, scaffolding with incomplete planking;
(8) Close to a ladder near the roof or ground opening;
(9) When there are no reliable fall prevention measures for working at high places.
3. How to use the seat belt properly for lifting platform operation:
(1) To tighten the belt, the buckle assembly must be fastened;
(2) When using a seatbelt for suspension operations, the hook cannot be hooked directly onto the seatbelt rope, it should be hooked on the hanging ring of the seatbelt rope;
(3) It is forbidden to hang the seat belt on a member with a weak or sharp angle;
(4) Use the same type of safety belt, each component cannot be replaced without authorization;
(5) The seat belt under severe impact cannot be used even if its appearance has not changed;
(6) It is strictly prohibited to use safety belts to transfer heavy objects;
(7) The safety belt should be hung in a firm and reliable position at a height above the waist.
3. Safety ropes necessary for lifting platform operations
1. In order to ensure that the high-altitude operators always have safety guarantees during the movement, when performing particularly dangerous operations, it is required to fasten the safety belts and hang them on safety ropes.
2. It is forbidden to use hemp rope as safety rope.
3. Use buffers longer than 3 meters.
4. Two people cannot use one safety rope at the same time.
Fourth, differential protection
1. The self-locking device should be checked before use.
2. The hook of the self-locking device should be hung on the metal ring of the seat belt.
3. The self-locking device that has been severely impacted should be discontinued.